“Simply yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Lincoln, New Hampshire
“Simply yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stopped in to Duckfat tonight and had a wonderful experience. Great wait staff, efficient and lovely. The fries were everything they were hyped up to be and more - brussel sprout salad was incredible - will be back for more of the salads. Husband had the pork sirloin panini sandwich which was tasty too. All around great vibe,perfectly seasoned food and attention to details which I love. I am not easy to please and felt the place was perfect.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Goffstown, NH
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I wanted to try Duckfat and I wasn't disappointed. My husband and I shared the lamb and black lentil soup, fries with Thai Chili Mayo, the BGT (bacon, goat cheese and tomato panini), as well as mint and lime soda and theoriginal duckfat milkshake. Wow. It was so good.

the restaurant is small. At 3pm on a Friday we squeezed into the only 2 open seats which was the small bar looking right into the kitchen. Loved watching what was being served. Next time, we'll definitely be ordering off the Charcuterie menu

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Maine
“My #1 spot in Portland!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ever since this place originally opened it has always been top of my list for a GREAT panini or snack. It has sometimes been hard to get a seat, especially if all you want is fries and a shake, but I've always been happy to wait.
My friends and I love the bar 'word wall'.

Visited February 2013
Maine
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I popped in to Ducfat to finally try Poutine for the first time and I wasn't dissapointed.
It's a small establishment and has a very friendly atmosphere. Our wait person was great, he had suggested a couple delicious small plates to go along with the Poutine topped with a quail egg.
I tried a Pemequid oyster stout that was great, I was a bit skeptical at first, based solely on the name.
The entire experience was fun, I'll certainly return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Maine
“High quality, interesting food; limited menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is run by the folks who run Hugo's (down the street) and is a real treat for something different. Great soups, salads and pannini's; they are famous for their fries and beignets (cooked in duck fat) and their milshakes are crazy good.

Visited February 2013