The Hilton Garden Inn has a great location, but hold on to your wallet. $350 (plus taxes) a nite plus $15 for your car. My only real complaint is the breakfast deal. You would think that with dropping almost $400 a nite, the Hilton could comp a little food. Nope, you pay thru the nose here to just breathe.
We had breakfast there and was seated by the window (nice view) but the table was falling apart. It was so unstable that we had to put napkins under our drinks because every time a fork touched the plate, the entire table top would wobble and coffee would spill out of our cups. It was like the table top was being balanced on top of a basketball or something. The waitress (after bring extra napkins) apologized and said they were hoping to get new furniture.
Until this stay, I have always stayed at a Hilton Family hotel. Not anymore, I will be doing some shopping around next time.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Portland
- Portland Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Portland
- Portland Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Waterfront Portland hotel in Portalnd, Maine is perfectly situated in the city's Historic Old Port District and offers fantastic views of Casco Bay and Portland's working waterfront. Everything is within walking distance and you will enjoy the convenience of boutique shopping, gourmet restaurants, and fabulous art galleries being nearby. Steps from our Portland, ME hotel's front door you will find the Portland Trails jogging path, fishing and sailing tours, as well as great family attractions. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as Hadlock Field, home of the Red Sox affiliate Portland Seadogs, Portland Museum of Art, Merrill Auditorium and Cumberland County Civic Center. Beautiful Maine rocky coast and sand beaches are within a short drive!Hilton Garden Inn Portland, Maine Hotel Features...• 120 hotel guestrooms, many with ocean views• Great American Grill® serving a full service, made to order breakfast buffet• Evening hotel room service• Lobby bar serving dinner nightly• 2 state-of-the-art meeting rooms for groups from 2 to 50• On-site catering for meetings, receptions, breakfasts, lunches and dinners for small groups• 24-hour Pavilion Pantry convenience mart• Complimentary shuttle service (airport and local businesses)• Valet Parking• Complimentary 24-hour business center• Complimentary high-speed, wireless internet service throughout hotel• Indoor heated pool and whirlpool• Complimentary fitness facilityThe 120 oversized guestrooms at the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Portland feature...• Waterfront or Portland, Maine city views!• Complimentary secure printing to the 24-hour business center• Oversized work desk, ergonomic chair and desk level outlets• Two dual-line speakerphones with voicemail• Refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker• Iron, ironing board and hairdryer• USA Today each weekday morning• Non smoking and accessible rooms availableAttractions near the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Portland, ME include...• 5 miles from Portland International Airport• Within walking distance from the waterfront• 1/2 mile from I-295 and I-95• 1 mile from the Cumberland County Civic Center• 12 miles from Freeport, home of L.L. Bean• 10 miles from the famous lighthouses of Portland, MaineCome enjoy the hospitality at our Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Portland, Maine.***** Everything. Right where you need it. ***** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, HotelsClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.