We are fans of Inn on Carlton. We are now fans of Inn at Park Spring,as well. Buddy has a flair. We found the the recent up grades, color changes to be very nice and comforting.And more to come. The inn is small and very well located to walk in Portland: museums, restaurants, shows , the old port and so much more are just steps away. I said Buddy hit 2 home runs #1 buying Inn at Park Spring (in September) # 2 hiring Deb to run the place warm friendly informative interesting and a good cook. Well done. There are many good B&Bs in Portland you really can not make a bad choice but this and Carlton are a cut above.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Park Spring Hotel
- The Inn At Park Spring Hotel Portland
- The Inn At Park Spring Portland, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting "Location, Location, Location", Portland’s most centrally located Inn. Museums, Art Districts, Old Port shops and most Restaurants are a 15-minute walk. The 6 room 1830’s Inn with all private baths, queen size beds, and unique, non-pretentious country charm. Outstanding sleeping functionality is topped with a scrumptious breakfast. ... more less