Very nice hotel in downtown Portland. Easy to find. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast with hot options: scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes one morning and bacon and bagel/egg/cheese melt served open face. Enjoyed the belgian waffle too. The room was very nice. Had to check out and recheck in for business so the second night I had the King accessible room with a large glass doored shower stall, which was very nice and preferred over the tub/shower curtain combo. One negative was the $15 per day valet park fee. Portland is not that big a city that overnight parking should be at such a premium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine