Yes it's expensive for a Hampton Inn but the service and property are just as good if not better than some of the other downtown chic hotels. The location is a 10, valet parking makes it a breeze to drive out to different sites. We recommend requesting the suite, it comfortably accommodates a family of four .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hilton Hotels and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine