Just one overnight in this very nice hotel, but worth a review. Our room with king bed lacked nothing for amenities in a hotel at this price point. Excellent shower and plenty of fluffy towels.
Service was gracious and a spontaneous volunteering of the shuttle van to drive us to and from a breakfast spot across town was over the top in customer care. Although the first floor restaurant was not owned by the hotel, it provided excellent food and a wide selection of craft beers for our discriminating friends who had joined us for the weekend. Valet parking a plus, as well. We will be back in Portland and most likely will return to this Hampton Inn property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hilton Hotels, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine