We were celebrating anniversary with overnight stay in Portland, ME. The wonderful desk clerk upgraded us to a huge suite with beautiful view of waterfront. Everything about the hotel was great, clean, comfortable bed, and complimentary breakfast. Located adjacent to the Sebago Brewing company was great for a late night cocktail before returning to our room. We were able to walk to all of the shops, restaurants, and destinations we planned to check out during our stay. We also took a swim while staying and the pool area was also very nice. Would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Portland area. Also, we were able to leave our car in the valet parking until 3 pm the next day and were only charged one day of valet parking ($15), that is a real deal for the Portland area, with staff looking out for the cars 24 hours a day. Don't hesitate to stay here, friendly helpful staff and great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine