Even though we live in Portland, we decided to celebrate our anniversary at Portland’s new downtown Hampton Inn. We couldn’t have chosen a better place for our mini-vacation. The staff at the hotel is efficient and friendly, especially Gail at the front desk. The morning of our stay I called and requested an early check-in. Gail called back in a short time. She wished us a happy anniversary and told us that our room was ready.
We stayed two nights in a King Studio Suite on the top floor with a view of the harbor. We walked to dinner that night and to lunch the next day. Walking around in the Old Port is one of our favorite things, but it was hard to leave that beautiful corner room with three big windows. While having coffee in bed, we watched seagulls, tugboats and ships. The wet bar and refrigerator in the living area made it convenient for happy hour before going out in the evening. We highly recommend this comfortable hotel with the perfect location in the Old Port.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine