“Good place close to the airport” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Portland
San Antonio, Texas
“Good place close to the airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel has been recently redone and is clean/comfortable. For being so close to the airport, it was relatively quiet. The service was friendly and helpful. Since we arrived in late afternoon, we opted to eat in the little dining area off the lobby that evening. The food was fine. We would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Sammamish, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel is located right next to Portland airport. Convenient, and decent, but priced a bit high.

Like many Hilton Garden Inn, this hotel is pretty nice. There are hot cookies on arrival. However, Internet, like many Hilton properties, and tiered, so don't expect fast internet unless you pay extra. I hate that.

Left early next day, so didn't eat breakfast. I asked for breakfast to-go, and the receptionist asked me specifically what I wanted. How about a standard breakfast-to-go?

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The first time we stayed I was told I could check in a bit early, when I got there(early) the room was not ready, without hesitation the front desk provided me with 2 slips for breakfast (comp).
The second stay was an insane night of children running up and down the halls. I mean, you know it's bad when other rooms are yelling at the children to shut up. It was like a night out of Lord of the Flies. To make short story long……we were not charged for the stay, again without me having to say anything. The quick response to taking responsibility, for me is brilliant and as it should be. I will return. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Tuxedo Park, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The Hotel was very clean and modern and I would have given it 4 out of 5 except for a collection of a few small things which are: the price is high, our ac did not work quite right it took all night to get down to 70, we had four people in the room and they only gave us 2 washcloths, some maintenance issues with the bathroom tub, and no free breakfast

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The place is way over priced. The restaurant is in the lobby- not in a separate room. Terrible. We tried to do the stay & fly package- made reservation on line through their website- and would not honor the reservation. Charged almost 300 bucks for a one night stay!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked a 2 bed ADA compliant room 4 months in advance of arrival for my 87 year old mom and myself. I telephoned the hotel 24 hours in advance of arrival and confirmed my arrival and that the room requested was available. upon arrival (Around midnight) i was informed that the room I requested, and confirmed was not available. We were given a single room with a rool away bed. the room was as far from the lobby as one could get and with the addition of the rool away bed, the desk and sitting area were completely inaccesable.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Westerville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We needed to leave early (5:40 boarding). They helped us return the rental car the night before and took us to the air terminal in the wee small hours. We ate dinner there - nice food, not normal pub fare. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean rooms with extra space and wi-fi. Comfy beds. They do serve breakfast for those who do not need to leave so early.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport

Address: 145 Jetport Boulevard, Portland, ME 04102
Location: United States > Maine > Portland
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Business Hotel in Portland
#8 Family Hotel in Portland
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport Hotel Portland
Hilton Portland
Portland Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport Maine

If you own or manage Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.