“Go on...have one!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 28 Bakeries in Portland
Cuisines: Bakeries
Description: This place is amazing. It definitley should be on your list. Best cupcakes I ever ate and an amazing selection. I just emailed them hoping they will ship to New York.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Go on...have one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Lovely little spot with a wide range of fresh cupcake flavors. Stopped a couple of times on a long weekend trip and enjoyed every bit - don't bother with the pretty box....you will want to consume it right away!

Visited July 2013

Fayetteville
“Cupcake Wars Contestant...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

and the war was continuing on my visit -- the war with myself over which cupcake to choose. I ended up going more than once for these luscious cupcakes. I think my favorite was the chocolate with salted caramel icing. I won't soon forget these.

Visited July 2013
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Best Chocolate Chip Cookie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I know this is a cupcake bakery but you must try the chocolate chip cookie too. It is amazing. My daughter did have a cupcake and loved it too!

Visited June 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Homemade deliciousness with frosting to die for some of the best cupcakes I've ever eaten!!! We had the vanilla cupcake chocolate frosting!!!! Smelt amazing when you opened the door!!!

Visited June 2013
Portland, Maine
“Over priced cupcakes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This place was hyped but failed to deliver in my opinion - cupcakes were ok but very overpriced. Service was bored and doing me a favor by waiting on me.

Visited April 2013