“Great Thai Food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #276 of 425 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Come to experience "Thai Cuisine from 4 Regions"
Concord
“Great Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stopped in for lunch on a recent visit to Portland. My wife and I had the $9 lunch special which included a salad, spring roll, soup and entrée. We also had an appetizer. My wife had a fresh made Strawberry Pineapple smoothie. Food was very good. Our waiter and overall service was top notch. Restaurant was vey clean, and décor was pleasing. Does not look like much from the outside, don't let that stop you from going in and enjoying a really nice Thai meal. Park across the street in the strip plaza. The waiter informed us they pay for parking in the lot.

Visited July 2013

“There has to be a better Thai restaurant in Portland.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

The food was not fresh and it was served lukewarm. The portions were okay, but the taste was not. Service was great but that may have been because we were the only ones there (with good reason.) I wish I had read this review before I bothered to go. This place could be good with a little TLC, a new menu, and fresher ingredients.

• Visited January 2012