The most amazing B & B I have every had the pleasure of staying in . . . we first discovered The Chadwick just over two years ago, on a fantastic get away weekend to Portland! The perfect mix of comfort and style, Scot creates a warm and inviting atmosphere that mixes Old Port charm with modern convenience. We have been back several times, and have even rented the entire inn with friends and family! Each room is well appointed with creature comforts to meet any need, and the common areas are just perfect for relaxing with a cup of coffee or glass of wine. Now, let's discuss the most important part: the food! From lobster Eggs Benedict to rosemary and goat cheese quiche, it is by far some of the best breakfast food in Maine! Scot has mastered the B & B experience, and my only question is this: when are you opening another inn?? We have more friends and family to bring up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE CHADWICK BED & BREAKFAST: The New Standard of Bed & Breakfast LuxuryThe perfect Portland getaway, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast provides thoughtful touches that invite a sense of pampering and romance in unsurpassed comfort and elegance. With endless events and activities offered in the Greater Portland area, you can keep active or spend time relaxing in the comfort of this classically appointed home away from home. Do as little or as much as you like.Whether visiting Maine for a long weekend, vacation, rest and relaxation, honeymoon, anniversary, wedding, or on business, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast strives to provide a level of personal service that goes above and beyond, leaving you with a rich and memorable experience.Innkeeper & Owner E Scot Fuller, Assistant Innkeeper Adam Alfter, and the rest of The Chadwick Staff take great pride in providing tastefully appointed guest rooms—each with a private bathroom—beautifully landscaped grounds, and a five-star gourmet breakfast each and every morning. We can’t wait to have you experience it for yourself!Within walking distance, you’ll find Portland’s finest galleries, museums, theaters, shops, and restaurants. Guests often use The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast as a base for traveling to other nearby locations such as the Lakes Region of Western Maine, the rugged coastline of Acadia National Park, the sandy beaches of Southern Maine, and the breathtaking White Mountains of New Hampshire.Shoppers and restaurant enthusiasts alike will find whatever they are looking for not only downtown but just a car ride away in Freeport, Kittery, Bar Harbor, and Camden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chadwick Hotel Portland
- The Chadwick Bed And Breakfast
- The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast Portland, Maine