My husband and I just spent a wonderful weekend at the Chadwick Bed & Breakfast. The Inn is very beautiful, well kept and the Innkeepers are so friendly.
Upon checking in (late) we found a welcoming note, ensuring we knew where snacks, water and all of the amenities could be located. Breakfast was outstanding and a true reflection of how passionate Scot and Laura are to deliver a top notch experience.
The Inn is located in a great location. Very easy to access downtown and amazing restaurants. Don't miss going to Duckfat and the great local breweries.
We can't wait until our next trip to Maine and our stay at the Chadwick!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE CHADWICK BED & BREAKFAST: The New Standard of Bed & Breakfast LuxuryThe perfect Portland getaway, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast provides thoughtful touches that invite a sense of pampering and romance in unsurpassed comfort and elegance. With endless events and activities offered in the Greater Portland area, you can keep active or spend time relaxing in the comfort of this classically appointed home away from home. Do as little or as much as you like.Whether visiting Maine for a long weekend, vacation, rest and relaxation, honeymoon, anniversary, wedding, or on business, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast strives to provide a level of personal service that goes above and beyond, leaving you with a rich and memorable experience.Innkeeper & Owner E Scot Fuller, Assistant Innkeeper Adam Alfter, and the rest of The Chadwick Staff take great pride in providing tastefully appointed guest rooms—each with a private bathroom—beautifully landscaped grounds, and a five-star gourmet breakfast each and every morning. We can’t wait to have you experience it for yourself!Within walking distance, you’ll find Portland’s finest galleries, museums, theaters, shops, and restaurants. Guests often use The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast as a base for traveling to other nearby locations such as the Lakes Region of Western Maine, the rugged coastline of Acadia National Park, the sandy beaches of Southern Maine, and the breathtaking White Mountains of New Hampshire.Shoppers and restaurant enthusiasts alike will find whatever they are looking for not only downtown but just a car ride away in Freeport, Kittery, Bar Harbor, and Camden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chadwick Bed And Breakfast
- The Chadwick Hotel Portland
- The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast Portland, Maine