This was our last night of a 10 day trip along the Maine coast. We only had one day in Portland, but it was one of the best night's sleep I had during our vacation. The bed and bedding was very comfy, and the robes appreciated. The extra snacks in the dining room were a nice touch, and the breakfast was very tasty. Our hosts were extremely personable and helpful. The location of the B & B was in a quieter neighborhood yet minutes away to all that Portland has to offer, and only ten minutes away to the airport. It was perfect for our quick stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE CHADWICK BED & BREAKFAST: The New Standard of Bed & Breakfast LuxuryThe perfect Portland getaway, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast provides thoughtful touches that invite a sense of pampering and romance in unsurpassed comfort and elegance. With endless events and activities offered in the Greater Portland area, you can keep active or spend time relaxing in the comfort of this classically appointed home away from home. Do as little or as much as you like.Whether visiting Maine for a long weekend, vacation, rest and relaxation, honeymoon, anniversary, wedding, or on business, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast strives to provide a level of personal service that goes above and beyond, leaving you with a rich and memorable experience.Innkeeper & Owner E Scot Fuller, Assistant Innkeeper Adam Alfter, and the rest of The Chadwick Staff take great pride in providing tastefully appointed guest rooms—each with a private bathroom—beautifully landscaped grounds, and a five-star gourmet breakfast each and every morning. We can’t wait to have you experience it for yourself!Within walking distance, you’ll find Portland’s finest galleries, museums, theaters, shops, and restaurants. Guests often use The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast as a base for traveling to other nearby locations such as the Lakes Region of Western Maine, the rugged coastline of Acadia National Park, the sandy beaches of Southern Maine, and the breathtaking White Mountains of New Hampshire.Shoppers and restaurant enthusiasts alike will find whatever they are looking for not only downtown but just a car ride away in Freeport, Kittery, Bar Harbor, and Camden. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Chadwick Bed And Breakfast
- The Chadwick Hotel Portland
- The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast Portland, Maine