“The best meal i've ever had !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: British
Description: Also a B & B already listed on trip advisor
Description: Also a B & B already listed on trip advisor
Pembroke Dock, United Kingdom
“The best meal i've ever had !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

First of all the Dial Inn, Pembroke isn't in the United States, it is in the UK.
Myself and my Partner had a wonderful meal there, we had the Saddle of Lamb with all the trimmings, let me tell you this is the best meal we have ever had and I mean ever, anywhere. I consider myself to be a food snob as I am very fussy, and the Saddle of Lamb here was amazing. Both myself and my partner said we want to marry the Chef lol..

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wales
“An Excellent Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

The Dial Inn is a traditional old world inn that serves absolutely fantastic food. There was a really good selection of dishes available from the menu as well as some very tempting dishes on the daily specials board. I opted for fish for starter and main course which were both lovely. I'd intended treating myself to a dessert too but just didn't have the room - the portions are very generous. Another diner in our party opted for the cheeseboard which had a very good selection of cheeses, biscuits and grapes, and to be honest would have been more than enough for two people.
All in all, an excellent dining experience that was far superior to the meal we had in the nearby Lamphey Court Hotel.

• Visited April 2011