Location, Location... above average. Faced the beach and only a couple of blocks from the Pier and downtown. The motel itself is old, very bare bones. The rooms were large and sparsely furnished.. but it was clean. Some stains on the carpet but again, it is far from newly decorated. Shirley, not sure if she was the owner, was more than helpful and would do whatever you needed to make your stay comfortable. The bathroom had new tub surrounds and definately needed bigger towels. We would go back here again.. probably will next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Vacation...on Old Orchard Beach's seven miles of beautiful surf and sand is at the Copley LaReine Motel.We have fifty four deluxe units in walking distance to restaurants, shops, and the amusements. Some of our rooms are fully equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves. All rooms have refrigerators, air conditioning, heat, cable TV, Wireless Internet, and in room telephones. Fully furnished cottages and apartments are available to rent by the week. The ambiance of the beach and the location of the Copley LaReine Motel make it the perfect place for a summer get-away.We look forward to serving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Copley LaReine Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Copley Lareine Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- The Copley LaReine Motel Old Orchard Beach, Maine