We just came home from a week stay on Cottage 2 at the Echo. We couldn't have asked for a better location and accomodations. The cottage had g we neeeded and more, The high speed internet and good cell phone coverage for my husband who still had to work part of the day. Close location the the Pier for the young adults and the beach right outside our door for keeping a close eye on the grandchildren and a grand view for me to sit out on one of the 2 wrap around decks to relax.
We used the pool at the motel every day and played and played in the sand.
The cottage was spacious and very well equipped. They thought of everyting when furnishing from lobster pots to salt and pepper shakers.
We cooked everyday on the grill provided. The washer and dryer and dishwasher were an added bonus.
We will definately stay there again if we can spend the whole week. It was a beach experience most of us can only dream of.
I checked the Business Center box because we brought everything we needed to use in the cottage. I checked the fitness center box because the beach was right outside our door for walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Echo Motel & Cottages are centrally located and within walking distance to the pier. The Oceanfront Cottages are large with wraparound decks that offer incredible views of the beach and bay. Other cottages within feet of the ocean are also available. Clean and comfortable motel units with or without kitchenettes are located 50 feet from the ocean with no streets to cross. All accommodations are reasonably priced. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Echo Motel And Oceanfront Cottages
- Echo Motel & Oceanfront Cottages Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Echo Hotel Oceanfront
- Echo Motel & Oceanfront Cottages Old Orchard Beach, Maine