My family and I have been going to the Echo Motel and Cottages for the past 10 years. We began this yearly trip when my children were small and we fit comfortably in one of the motel kitchenettes. We never had issues with space. We managed to cook a breakfast every morning. We were supplied all the dishes and cooking utensils we needed. Whenever we decided to cook dinner instead of going out, we had the luxury of using one of the barbeques that are supplied. If we decided to eat out side we could use one of the tables either on the second floor or the one on the lower level. My kids start talking about going back to the Echo Motel as we are driving off.
Now that they are older and have friends that they bring, we are renting one of the cottages that is very well maintained and kept clean. We also like using the pool after a day at the beach, the beach is steps away. The cottage we rent Echoside, It is very spacious and clean and there is ample room for the 6 of us.
We would not stay anywhere else, except the ECHO MOTEL AND COTTAGES!!
- Also Known As:
- Echo Motel & Oceanfront Cottages Hotel
- Echo Motel & Oceanfront Cottages Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Echo Motel And Oceanfront Cottages
- Echo Hotel Oceanfront
- Echo Motel Oceanfront
- Echo Motel & Oceanfront Cottages Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Echo Motel & Cottages are centrally located and within walking distance to the pier. The Oceanfront Cottages are large with wraparound decks that offer incredible views of the beach and bay. Other cottages within feet of the ocean are also available. Clean and comfortable motel units with or without kitchenettes are located 50 feet from the ocean with no streets to cross. All accommodations are reasonably priced. ... more less