We stayed at the Carolina dispite reading some bad reviews on Trip Advisor, and we were pleasantly surprised. They must have made some changes at the Carolina because we had a great stay. The staff were really pleasant and helpful . The rooms we found to be a little outdated but very clean and comfortable. We also thought the location was perfect, not too close to all the activity at the pier and yet only a five minute walk to where all the action is. The room we stayed in had it's own private balcony directly on the beach (pretty rare). All and all we had a great trip and would recommend this spot anyone, we've already booked for next year... Can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Vacationing With Breathtaking Views... The Carolina Resort Motel is where friends and family come to make memories that last a lifetime. After a long day of activity or relaxing at the beach, splash around in our heated pool or enjoy a cookout in our courtyard. In addition to comfort and genuine hospitality, the Carolina offers dining and entertainment right next door at Pirates Patio and Galley, with shopping and amusements of the Old Orchard Beach Pier only a short walk away. Offering oceanfront and ocean view rooms just a step away from the Atlantic Ocean, the Carolina Resort Motel aims to meet the needs of those seeking family vacation time, a romantic getaway, or a place to rest during business travel. We have recently updated/renovated many of our rooms and all include kitchen facilities, cable TV, and telephones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Carolina Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carolina Motel Old Orchard Beach
- Carolina Resort Motel Old Orchard Beach, Maine