“More Than A Place to Visit...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of White Lamb Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Old Orchard Beach
White Lamb Cottages
Save Saved
You added White Lamb Cottages to your Saves list
3 Odessa Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064   |
Wisconsin
“More Than A Place to Visit...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

...you have to experience it.

Everything was picture perfect. From the quaint little cottage to the well kept grounds. We found everything neat & clean, peaceful & quiet. And what a treat to have hot coffee and fresh baked pastries waiting on my door step when I returned from my many sunrise walks along the beach. It was simply enchanting.

Yes, less than a block from the front door of our cottage was seven miles of sandy beach stretched out along the alluring Atlantic Ocean.

My daughter and I had a wonderful time and we look forward to returning just as soon as we can to White Lamb Cottages and Old Orchard Beach.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

33 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My sisters and I stayed here for a Mothers Day weekend. It was a great stay! Very quaint cottage and only steps from the beach. We loved the extra space compared to a hotel room. We were so happy with the coffee and muffins and paper when we woke up. Very clean and quiet. We're planning to go back this year also! Prices were great!

• Stayed May 2012
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed 3 nights in Cottage 1 while bringing our son up to Bates College in Lewiston. This was a remarkable find and it was perfect beach weather. We were as close to the ocean as we were when we stayed in a cabana in Tulum, Mexico! The bedroom is comfortable and the coffee/pastry delivered with newspaper to your door at 7:30 a very nice feature. The place is clean but still needs some updates: hooks torn off wall in bathroom, shaky sink, an a stovetop that click-clicked all night need attention. I'm hoping this was simply the end of a busy summer season and that everything will be tiptop by next August.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
So. California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Our travels through Quebec and Maine ended in this wonderful place. Being from California, I was not sure of what to expect from beaches in Maine, of all places. Well, we were so surprised at how beautiful everything was. In looking for a place to stay, I was seacrching for a unique place that was not in the row after row of Motels. The White Lamb was a property that kept my eye and was pleased so see it was available during the very busy tourist season. We were in Cottage 4. When we walked in everything was neat and clean and very charming. Though our cottage was about the size of a larger hotel room, the ameneties were great to have. There was a small kitchen area with ample dishes and cook ware, nothing was missed, as well as a cozy table and sitting area.The living room area had a futon sofa that could be pullled out into a double, I think, but we left it as the sofa and was more then adaquate for my 17 year old son to sleep on without pulling it all the way out. The bathroom, though a bit compact was more then ample. Hand held shower head and a small bathtub. The bedroom was very nice and a perfect size. The decor in the cottage was inviting, it was very clean and crisp and homey all in the same breath.One of the ammenities is a pastry basket with coffee and news paper delivered each morning on your doorstep. The location of the property is maybe 3/4 of a mile to the pier and all of the activitiy, A very pleasant walk. Driving, if you prefer, is only a couple of minutes and we had no problem parking. The cottages were only about 1/2 a block, if that, to the beach. Event though there was not a pool, there was a jacuzzi on site. The other guests that we saw when we were there included couples, families and a group of gal friends having a group trip, so I would recommend this property to anybody.I would not hesitate in staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
southbury, ct
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Pros: Very close to beach, clean, good location to town. Owners are there when you need them but not in your face. Morning goodies always on time. Cottage was tight for me and my kids. The kitchen was very small, however it was clean and I was with my family. It's not the hilton but with a private cottage 1 block from the beach at fair rates I was happy.
Con's : as mentioned a little tight. Old Orchard is definitely a tatoo and tshirt type of beach town a little run down but good for a visit in late summer.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Grafton, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

we planned a quick get away to old orchard beach&found the site for white lamb cottage's .And where so happy we did what a wonderful &cozy place to stay,we stayed in cottage #8 it was very clean and had everything we needed&then some ,we awoke every morning to a basket of muffins&fresh coffe along with the morning paper,delivered to our door step by a helpful&friendly man named bill who was more then happy to help us out with local dinning&points of intrest ,we loved our stay so much that we extended our stay&wish we could have stayed even longer ,we are thinking of coming back for christmas time&next summer too.we will make white lamb cottages our little get away for years to come

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Shirley, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

My wife & I recently stayed in a 1 bedroom unit at the White Lamb & had a wonderful
stay. The property looks like it was recently renovated They did a great job.
Its set up with a retro 50's look. Very clean & comfortable. Has a nice common outdoor
patio area set up with wrought iron furniture with umbrellas. We sat ther both days
with our complimentary carafe of coffee & fresh doghnuts or pastries which was delivered with a morning paper promptly at 7:30 both days. Nice touch. You could tell alot of thought
and care is put into this property. Over the last 30 years we've stayed in alot of different
properties in OOB, this is definitely one of the best. Thank You Bob & Collen

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to White Lamb Cottages? Share your experiences!