When I called to confirm our reservation they told me it was a tiny room, the price was cheap for such a great location, just far enough from the pier to be able to walk to but not have all the foot traffic outside my door. very quiet. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast at the on site restaurant was wonderful. We are already planning our return visit next year and look forward to returning to the Alouette.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alouette is a beachfront destination with a variety of accommodations and levels of ameneties that fit the needs and tastes of both vacationers and business travelers.Ameneties include in season indoor and outdoor heated pools, a fun and casual cafe serving probably the best breakfast in town. Beachfront and ocean view vistas, many accommodations with kitchen facilities.The Alouette Sunrise Suites are brand new luxury suites -- they feature first class concierge level beachfront and oceanview suites, fireplaces, fantastic views from private balconies, soaking tubs, free long distance calls, free wifi, sauna and guest membership in a quality private health club.The Alouette also offers a selection of rooms that are "pet friendly" -- these accommodations includes beachfront and kitchenettes, Jacuzzi suites and economy offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Alouette Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alouette Beach Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Alouette Beach Old Orchard
- Alouette Beach Resort Old Orchard Beach, Maine