Privacy fencing, renovated bathrooms, paved road, etc. All done since last year when it was bought by new owners. Same great management staff, too. This is a great place just a few miles from Old Orchard Beach that offers trolley service for $1 each way so you don't have to worry about or pay for parking down there.
- Also Known As:
- Wagon Wheel Rv Resort & Campground Hotel
- Wagon Wheel Rv Resort & Campground Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Wagon Wheel RV Resort And Campground Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wagon Wheel of Old Orchard Beach offers the kind of relaxation a family needs from an RV camping vacation destination.Nestled among wooden pine groves, Wagon Wheel brings charm and serenity to the camping experience. Bring your RV and enjoy any of our full hook-up sites or stay in one of our new charming fireplace cottages! Soak up the warm sun and gentle ocean breezes while you relax at the beach or go explore one of our nature trails with a hike through the woods. Enjoy our heated pools, playgrounds, miniature golf, planned activities and all new themed weekends for families and guests of all ages! Conveniently located at 3 Old Orchard Rd., Old Orchard Beach, ME, Wagon Wheel RV Resort is just a stone's throw away from the best local attractions so you can relax on the beach or hit the nearby water park. Our resort provides a variety of options for our guests, so whether you stay for a month in one of our vacation rentals or spend the weekend tent camping, we’ll always make room for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wagon Wheel RV Resort and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.