“Excellent food” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Milford, Massachusetts
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I ordered shrimp scampi. It was the best I've ever had. The salad and bread was also delicious. I highly recommend this place. It's one of the nicer restaurants in the area.

Visited July 2013

Plainville, Connecticut
“Great little place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stopped in for breakfast and we were pleasantly surprised. The restaurant was very clean the service was great and the food was wonderful,

Visited August 2013
Ottawa
“Understaffed and over-priced.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Wide menu, but disappointing entrees which were small. Restaurant was horribly understaffed on a Saturday night. Waitress brought the bill without asking whether we in fact wanted any coffee/dessert, and her familiarity with the menu was poor.

Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Bountiful Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was right down the street from our motel, went there for breakfast on Sunday morning. Great food, great staff and a nice variety of breakfast food...very reasonably priced too!

Visited August 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I know a lot of people liked this restaurant whom I talked with, but to be honest I thought the food was just o.k. Not bad, not great. Only ate there once though. Didn't care for my entree, maybe should've tried the veal that another patron told me was phenomenal. The decor inside is nice, clean and modern though.

Visited July 2013