“Try it ~ You'll like it!” 4 of 5 stars

6 East Grand Avenue, Old Orchard Beach, ME
(207) 934-1747
Improve this listing
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Try it ~ You'll like it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We started to walk down to this place to get a take-out order...they have a menu posted outside and we ended up going in there for dinner. So happy we did. It was outstanding from food to service and the prices were reasonable. My husband had seafood casserole and there was so much food but he ate every bite and said it was so good. I had Shish-a-Bob and both meals came with a Greek salad. I couldn't even finish mine so the food was certainly plentiful. Our bill was only $49.00. Our waitress was so full of personality and attentive.
If you are on Old Orchard Beach and get tired of the boardwalk fast food stands and pizza and carnival food this is a must try.

I highly recommend this place. It features Greek and Italian food...how can you go wrong with that combo?

If I come back to OOB again this is a place I will come back to.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Gardiner, Maine
“An awesome find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

My friend and I recently spent a week in Old Orchard Beach. This restaurant was conveniently located right across the street from our condo and the menu featured Greek and Italian food. What's not to like about that?! We actually wished we had discovered it earlier because we only got an opportunity to eat here three times. The gyros are to die for! We loved everything we tried! The restaurant is small, clean, friendly, family owned and run; The food is homemade, authentic, fresh, delicious, and reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Plymouth, ME
“One of our favorite places in OOB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We always stop here for breakfast every morning when we are in OOB and always leave 100% satisfied. The atmosphere is pleasant and family friendly, food is made to order, plentiful and delicious not to mention affordable. Perfect!

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We loved this restaurant! Food is delicious.(gyro and souvlaki)and the staff was attentive and friendly. Our favorite place in OOB ! Definitely going back again while here on vacation :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edmundston
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We had breakfast at this restaurant. The panfries are the best I had in a long time. The waitress we had gave us a good service and after I told her she was beautiful with a smile, it became even better.

Visited June 2013