My family and I stayed at the Anchorage for 4 nights in the end of June. The location is perfect- right on the marginal way and easy walk to the beach and town. The room was not huge but my family of 5 stayed comfortably in a two queen bed room (although one of my kids is just 2 so for 3 older kids it might be tight). The room itself was nicely decorated, looked recently updated and was very clean. We ate breakfast and lunch and dinner a few times at their restaurant and the food was consistently good and the staff were all very kid friendly. We did not have any problem with finding chairs/parking but we went the last week of June so probably not peak season just yet. We are planning to return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ogunquit’s most renowned, year-round oceanfront resort is The Anchorage By the Sea. The sea’s spectacular beauty is the focal point from most anywhere on the grounds. Located in the heart of Ogunquit, everything you could want in a complete vacation resort is right outside your door. Beautifully decorated rooms opening onto unforgettable views of the ocean are only the beginning. Open year-round, all rooms are smoke-free, offer free WIFI and have a small refrigerator. Other Anchorage amenities include hot tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and poolside bar and grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Anchorage By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchorage By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By Sea
- Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine