Have stayed in Ogunquit for 18 years, but took a bus tour and stayed at the Anchorage by the Sea. Loved the place, but the room had only 2 double beds (used to a king) so we slept in separate beds and the bathroom was very small. Beautiful views and the the dining was great. Employees were very accomodating and friendly. The pool area was lovely with the hot tubs. Will certainly go back on our own and book one of the ocean front rooms. Great access to the Marginal Way and very relaxing to just sit on a lounge chair on the expansive lawn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ogunquit’s most renowned, year-round oceanfront resort is The Anchorage By the Sea. The sea’s spectacular beauty is the focal point from most anywhere on the grounds. Located in the heart of Ogunquit, everything you could want in a complete vacation resort is right outside your door. Beautifully decorated rooms opening onto unforgettable views of the ocean are only the beginning. Open year-round, all rooms are smoke-free, offer free WIFI and have a small refrigerator. Other Anchorage amenities include hot tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and poolside bar and grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Anchorage By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchorage By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By Sea
- Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine