My husband and I were lucky to grab a Saturday nite here over Labor Day Weekend!!Large room with kitchenette. Hot water and terrific pressure in shower( better than at home!!)Large , clean outdoor pool and small but nice hot tub!!Beautiful water views from back of motel units(they also have cute little cottages to rent) Only four stars because bed was only fairly comfy( had some sort of foam topper). .. Hubby thought it was fine. Set well back off road, great location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 70 Unit Resort Motel with Basic Motel Rooms, Motel Efficiencies, 1 & 2 Bedroom Suites, Weekly Rental Apartments, and Riverside Cottages. Large Outdoor Pool, Outdoor Jacuzzi, Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi, Tennis Court, Game Room, Tidal River Access, 8 Rowboats for Guest Use During High Tide, Wireless Internet Access in Lobby, Free Continental Breakfast, 15 Minute Walk to Town or Beach, On Trolley Route! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Colonial Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Village Hotel Ogunquit
- Colonial Village Motel
- Colonial Village Resort Ogunquit, Maine