We chose this Inn for our honeymoon and we couldn't have been more pleased. As soon as we arrived we were greeted as a friend by Scott (owner) with a handshake and tour of the facility. We were then brought to our suite, Barn Suite 2, which was absolutely beautiful. Complete with steam room and hot tub spa in our bathroom. The sheets were some of the best we have ever slept in, just touching them made us want to sleep... they are available for purchase. The pool and hot tub outdoors was very relaxing, the pool is heated so on the cold windy days when you dont want to be at the beach just relax in the pool. Breakfast was nothing short of awesome! Freshly made in the kitchen with homemade Pancakes, waffles, scrambeled eggs, hash browns, sausages, flavoured coffee... anything you could imagine.... and scones... the delicious scones.... freshly baked every morning.
The Town of Ogunquit is just a short walk away with lots of little cafés and shops and delicious restaurants. The beach is a short 10 min walk from the Inn one of the most beautiful beaches I have seen... I grew up in Nova Scotia so I have seen some great beaches. Highly recommend Café Preggo for lunch or supper great little Italian Pizzeria...
You really feel like a friend when you are staying at the Inn. All in all the Gazebo Inn and its staff made for a memorable honeymoon and we will be returning for our anniversaries and any time we visit Maine.
- Also Known As:
- Gazebo Inn Ogunquit Hotel Ogunquit
- Gazebo Inn Ogunquit Hotel
- Gazebo Inn Ogunquit Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in quaint Ogunquit, Maine, beautiful place by the sea. Rated & inspected top 10 of New England Inns five years running. Inn amenities include, heated pool,year round 5000 gallon hot tub, gym, sauna, massage, great room lounge, private limousine, full breakfast buffet, public kitchen, library, on the trolley line, easy walk to the beach, spacious suites include bathroom & living room fire places, hot tubs, XM radio & docking station, steam rooms, jetted rain showers, kitchenettes. Quiet & relaxed atmosphere. ... more less