“Wonderful Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gazebo Inn Ogunquit

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
GreenLeadersGold level
boston
“Wonderful Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Loved this inn! From the moment you arrive until you leave Scott, Peter and Nick can't do enough for you. Scott met us at the front door to greet us and Peter gave us a tour with history of the inn. The inn has many comfortable and cozy spots to relax in the common area, even a bar which you can use to make your own drink and a very large granite fireplace which they lit for us as we watched the football game. The outdoor hot tub was so much fun with the snow all around it, just the right water temperature. The beds were very comfortable and the sheets luxurious, they even sell them there. The breakfast was excellent and the raspberry and white chocolate scones are my favorite. Wonderful staff and owner do everything to make you feel comfortable, relaxed and welcome. We plan on returning soon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (256)
Wallingford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The inn is one of our favorite places ever. We stayed in a suite which was absolutely gorgeous. They have thought of everything from entertainment, to a kitchen, hot tub, fire place, and a beautiful shower/ steam room. I know without a doubt, it can't get much better than this place, anywhere!

Room Tip: Be sure to try the Scones!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My first stay at the Gazebo Inn will not be my last! It is the perfect place to stay in Ogunquit. The owners, manager and entire staff cannot do enough to ensure you have everything you need or want. The Inn is extremely comfortable and cozy, impecably clean and full of history, all without any sense of being stuffy. The food was delicious, I bought some of their homemade scones to take home. I would love to visit the Inn during the summer and I will definitely be back for another winter get away!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Lawrence, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I can not say enough about our weekend. So satisfied. Our room, amazing. Our breakfast, wonderful. My massage...well let me just say: religious experience.
.! Thank you, thank you, Thank You!
Kevin and Darlene Gleason
Married at Gazebo Inn, Jan. 19th 2013!'

• Stayed January 2013
Wolcott, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This place is all that I expected and more!! We had a wonderful relaxing time .This is a very romantic and wonderfully decorated inn. The owner and staff were so kind and so accommodating, taking all of our needs into consideration. I loved the history of the inn and the time they took to show us around and explain everything. The hospitality and kindness of the staff are very unique. You do not find that anymore. The complimentary breakfast was amazing!!! The hot tub outside was wonderful and I am glad that it is open year round. We already want to go back! We will definately be making this a yearly off season stop.

Lowell, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Just back from our second stay at the Gazebo Inn! Usually after a weekend away, I'm eager to get home, but not this year. What a wonderful, relaxing weekend. I felt so pampered at the Inn that I bought their sheets to take home with me! Hopefully I'll feel a little spoiled each night when I climb into bed at home. Scott, Peter and Nick take care of your every wish and make you feel like you are their top priority. This was a wonderful winter get-a-way which just made me more determined to experience all the Inn has to offer this summer!

Room Tip: We had Barn Suite 4. It was both cozy and luxurious. I love the fireplace that faces the bed and t...
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

From the moment Bruce came out and met us at our car and said "welcome home", our stay was perfection. Scott, Bruce and Peter are so wonderful, and I can't forget Nick. All the staff is just so accomodating. I had a massage with Amber and she was incredible. We always come back here, whether as a couple or with a group, and either way, we know our time here will be extremely enjoyable. Can't say enough about the Gazebo Inn, I could go on and on! Don't hesitate to book your stay here, you won't be dissapointed.

Room Tip: Any room is great, we prefer the barn suites, but really, any of them are awesome!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Gazebo Inn Ogunquit? Share your experiences!