It's always important to recharge and relax, and our night at the Gazebo was just that. Whether it's lounging in the outdoor hot tub, enjoying the on-site 1.5 hr massage (amazing!) or waking up to the smell of a delicious breakfast, every moment of our stay was relaxing and enjoyable. We even took some homemade scones to go! We will definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- Gazebo Inn Ogunquit Hotel Ogunquit
- Gazebo Inn Ogunquit Hotel
- Gazebo Inn Ogunquit Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in quaint Ogunquit, Maine, beautiful place by the sea. Rated & inspected top 10 of New England Inns five years running. Inn amenities include, heated pool,year round 5000 gallon hot tub, gym, sauna, massage, great room lounge, private limousine, full breakfast buffet, public kitchen, library, on the trolley line, easy walk to the beach, spacious suites include bathroom & living room fire places, hot tubs, XM radio & docking station, steam rooms, jetted rain showers, kitchenettes. Quiet & relaxed atmosphere. ... more less