“all you need in in one great place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gazebo Inn Ogunquit

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
You added Gazebo Inn Ogunquit to your Saves list
572 Main Street, PO Box 668, Ogunquit, ME 03907   |
Offers & Announcements
Elopement Package
Ranked #1 of 29 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Bromont, Canada
“all you need in in one great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

great location ( 10 minutes wlk to the Footbridge beach) , great place ( breakfast, luxury bedrooms, huge spa & heated pool, privacy) , customer rspect from the owners & employees. Scott & Bruce are great owners , they know how to please their guests.

Room Tip: the barn offer the best rooms, but they are more expensive.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (247)
Southbridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We have just returned from “another” wonderful stay with Scott and Peter at the Gazebo Inn. Our weekend was all about some nice quiet time just for “us”. The Gazebo is perfect for this. The breakfast each day is wonderful and certainly enough to carry you all day. We spent time just walking around town, the beaches, the Marginal Way and Perkins Cove. We hit a wine tasting at a local general store – because we were there. All, so wonderful. Peter and Scott see to everything. We returned from our walk only to spend time in the outdoor hot tub, being able to see the stars overhead. The hot tub is designed in such a way as to provide privacy for multiple couples at the same time, although everyone we have ever met at the Gazebo – are all people you are happy to get to know. It was cold walking out to the tub – but the large white robes provided, were just the thing. We are New Englander's and know southern Maine pretty well, and this is where we continue to return for our “WE” weekend.
You should stop and visit yourselves, and if you do – please think of us as you reach for a second scone at breakfast.

Room Tip: You must ask about the barn rooms............
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My sister and I recently stayed at The Gazebo Inn. We were in Barn Suite #3. Everything about this inn has a personal feel and that’s because services are mainly provided by Scott , one of the owners, and Peter who managers the property. They never seem hurried and somehow make you feel you are the only guests (or at least the most important!). Despite the inn being full Peter, the manager, was at the car before I had the car door open and gave us a tour of the property before brining us to our room.

The large room you first enter is huge but feels cozy at the same time. There’s a definite barn feel to it but with luxurious touches throughout. There was an elevator to our suite. The room was great! Suite #3 has a great view, overlooking the hot tub, pool and garden area. The bed is huge, posh and comfortable. The bathroom represents anyone's version of what an ideal bathroom should be. My sister loved the shower but never having had a jacuzzi I fell in love with that. I don’t know how anyone could resist soaking in such a huge tub with a fireplace at one end! What could be better?

I come from Central Ma but love the Ogunquit and Kennebunkport area. As a result of my frequent trips I have stayed at numerous facilities in the area. The Gazebo inn exceeds anywhere else I have stayed . It's a geat combination of luxury and comfort. I stopped in to see the Gazebo Inn last spring. Scott, one of the owners, showed me around. I have some gait difficulties and while I can do stairs I try and avoid them when possible. The suites with their elevator access seemed ideal for me and Scott recommended suite # 3 as being the one which he thought would allow me the easiest access to enter the jacuzzi. They also provided me with a step stool when I arrived to be sure I would have no difficulty managing either the tub or giant king bed.
My sister and I had gone to the area to shop but once we got to our room we realized we would have been content to spend all our time there. They offer tons of amenities. We took advantage of the dinner for two at Clay Hill Farm and had a limo ride to and from. Nick our driver was great & he’s available to chauffer folks anywhere in the area. Clay Hill farm is a restaurant which has won many awards. We had a 4 course meal that was wonderful. There was so much food we brought our desserts back to the room with us. It was great to have Nick waiting with the warm limo as we left the restaurant.
My sister nestled into the bed but I chose to use the jacuzzi (although I had considered the sea salt hot tub outside which was available till 10pm). I then stayed up late sitting by the fire and watching the stars. It was a clear night and the Leonid meteor shower was visible. The big windows provided a great view while I snuggled near the fire with a glass of wine.
We enoyed the Inn's breakfast which varies each day and also took advantage of the large video library they have available to bring some movies to our room.
I have already booked the room again for the end of January. That stay will be by myself and will be my birthday present to myself. I have booked a massage and plan to also use both the treadmill and hot tub. I am elderly and don’t drive at night much but I may have Nick take me to one of my favorite restaurants in the area and I may even pay to have my breakfast delivered in bed!

You can’t live at the inn unfortunately, but you can take a little of it home with you by buying the same sheets they have on the beds. I am glad I did. They are luxurious! I think next time I may bring some scones back with me.
Thank you Scott, Peter & Nick ! You will be seeing more of me in the future.

Room Tip: The suites with elevator access are good for elderly or those with gait difficulties.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
South Windsor, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We recently spent a long weekend at the Gazebo Inn in Ogunquit. We were looking for a place with New England
charm that included breakfast, but were a little concerned due to my recent diagnosis of celiac disease. (Gluten
intolerance.) My fears were unfounded! With a little notice to the innkeepers, Peter and Scott, I was able to
enjoy many of the wonderful dishes being served each morning, and some that were prepared entirely for me!
I felt pampered beyond belief and certainly was not jealous that my husband could eat the blueberry scones (well,
maybe a little) but I enjoyed waffles, scrambled eggs with spinach and feta, and gluten free english muffins and
toast along with fresh fruit salad and delicious blueberry juice!

The Gazebo Inn is situated very near the town and is within walking distance of a stretch of sandy beach, where
we took walks every morning. We also took advantage of the walking path on the cliff walk which overlooks the
Atlantic ocean crashing onto the jagged cliffs of Maine. Breathtaking and a great photo opportunity!

Our room was located in the house where breakfast was served each morning, and we could smell the wonderful
baked goods. The king bed was very comfortable and the sheets were so soft it was hard to get out of bed each
morning. Our room was furnished elegantly and we appreciated the small kitchenette in the room, as well as the
flat screen tv and dvd player.

The shopping in Freeport was terrific, including the LLBean flagship store. The restaurants in town were wonderful,
especially Five-0 and The Old Village Inn.

I can see how this is a perfect honeymoon trip, but for us 30 year veterans it was heaven as well. W look forward
to our next trip to Ogunquit, where we will definitely be staying at the Gazebo Inn.

Room Tip: Check out the website to find the perfect room for you.
Littleton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We just got back from 2 nights at the Gazebo Inn to celebrate our 5th anniversary. We stayed in Barn Suite 5 because it was the only suite left when we called to book a few months ago! It was certainly more than we needed but it was fantastic - huge bed, kitchenette, huge sofa, large tv you could watch from bed or couch, double sided fireplace, 2 person jacuzzi tub, huge walk in shower ... you can see it all in the pictures, and the pictures are not on a "best day" - they are true to life.

Scott greeted us when we pulled up and Peter showed us around the property. They both continued to be wonderful hosts whether we were wandering through the Inn or coming down to the kitchen for breakfast. They were kind and available and not intrusive at all.

Everything is taken care of - you have everything you need in your room, but if something is missing you can check the bar or the kitchen. There are tons of movies to borrow. The gigantic hot tub allows for different groups to be in it at the same time but feel like it's private (though no one else was in it when we were). There was warmed apple cider available throughout the day (such a nice touch!) and a keurig in our room (along with creamer & all kinds of sweeteners).

Breakfast was great, especially on Saturday (sauteed spinach with feta, scrambled eggs). The scones really are perfect. The Inn offers several packages that I felt were convenient and reasonably priced. We had chilled champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting when we checked in and a couples massage in the morning. Really wonderful. I appreciated that since we had booked a specific room rather than a "type" of room, they had our massage information and everything in the room waiting for us.

As a couple with a young toddler, this was a perfect place to relax as just grown ups. We spent Friday afternoon between dinner and check-in drinking champagne and watching a movie - what a treat!!!

I would definitely recommend this inn for a get-away and hope to return soon :)

Danvers, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a 5 day honeymoon at the Gazebo Inn in Ogunquit, ME. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect spot to spend our first days as a married couple. From the moment we arrived, Scott and Peter made us feel right at home. For starters, the Barn Suite we stayed in was just extraordinary. From the double-sided fireplace to the shower-turned-steam room to the internet radio, we never wanted to leave the room!

Scott and Bruce have created the most welcoming, comfortable and luxurious accommodations for their guests and we took advantage of all of them! We relaxed with a book in the library, enjoyed a couples massage, watched the snow fall while unwinding in the hot tub, and worked off all the amazing food we ate in the gym.

About the food: the scones need their own paragraph. They need their own entry, really. We took two dozen home with us. They're incredible. My husband doesn't even like scones and had one every day. They're delicious. If not for the hospitality or accommodations, visit the Gazebo Inn for the scones!

I could go on and on about how amazing our honeymoon at the Gazebo Inn was, but you really should experience it for yourself. Go visit Scott, Bruce and Peter and tell them the Tomaselli's sent you!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

The room was huge and amazing! The steam bath was relaxing and wonderful kitchen in the room as well. So close to the beach and town activities! Would recommend staying with them to anyone....congrats to yes on one for Maine!!! We're so happy for you!

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Gazebo Inn Ogunquit? Share your experiences!