We stayed in a 2 room apartment at the Pink Blossoms, and it was perfect for our girls' weekend! The bedroom had 2 very comfortable queen beds with a pull-out sofa in the living area. It only had one bathroom, but it was no problem because the sink area was outside the rest of the bathroom area allowing two people to do their thing. The grounds were nice with a pool, shuffle board, and picnic area that would be great for a family. The location was great...just a short walk to the beach and the beautiful walking trail around the ocean. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. We asked in the office if we could mail a letter and they even gave us a stamp at no charge! I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in comfort on Shore Road - within easy strolling distance of Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way, and the picture perfect harbor of Perkins Cove. Stay in one of our beautifully appointed, contemporary rooms. All 30 units feature individual climate control, Cable TV, phones, dining tables, and fully equipped kitchenettes. Tennis, outdoor pool, hot tub, basketball, shuffle board, in-room high-speed internet, golf nearby. All rooms non-smoking. Family owned and operated for over 20 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Hotel Ogunquit
- Pink Blossoms Hotel Family
- Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites) Ogunquit, Maine