Kudos to Rick and Mark for running such a nice and friendly inn. It is conveniently located, a quick walk from "downtown" Ogunquit, and an only slightly longer walk to the beach. Breakfasts are simple and to the point, with home baked scones and muffins. The owners are friendly and hospitable with out being intrusive. Our room was a nice size, comfortable and surprisingly quiet for first-floor accommodations. We would stay there again without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the village, Moon Over Maine offers the charm of an 1839 cape blended with modern furnishings. We offer private baths in all rooms, king and queen beds, a/c in the summer. Our fresh scones as part of our continental breakfast are fast becoming world known. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Moon Over Maine Bed And Breakfast
- Moon Over Maine Hotel Ogunquit
- Moon Over Maine Bed & Breakfast Ogunquit