I booked a weekend here for a christmas shopping trip with my sister and found a wonderful bed and Breakfast / Inn for my next trip !! It was beautiful here and the whole expierence was amazing. Warm and inviting from the moment I walked in. A charming room with a fire place in the main house that everyone met in the evening to have coffee or what ever they brought in. My room was very clean and it includes breakfast, There is plenty of parking and close the everything !! I made two additional reservations. I enjoyed meeting the employees Darlene and Nick at the front desk as well as your charming host the Owner of the Inn. Sergio. thank you for having this wonderful place in maine. I look forward to my return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a walk away from Ogunquit's beautiful beach, fine dining and shopping, the Terrace By The Sea is a perfect location to fully enjoy the heart of Ogunquit and what our town has to offer. Six buildings, three offering gorgeous oceanfront rooms, an extended continental breakfast, complimentary high-speed internet, heated outdoor pool, and much more. Come enjoy oceanfront accommodations from our point of view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Terrace by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- Terrace By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine