“Loved our cozy suite!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 37 Hotels in Ogunquit
Boston, MA
“Loved our cozy suite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2009

I was trying to book a romantic getaway for my boyfriend and I for New Years Eve. I waited too long and everywhere else was booked, so when I found The Falls I was so excited, it was also rather cheap. Well, we were super impressed by the cleanliness of the suite. It was also quite large. A spacious bedroom with a whirlpool, as well as a bathroom with a shower. Then a good sized living room with a tv and a fake (but adorable) fireplace. The location was also great, with a yummy Italian restaurant basically on the grounds. It is a quick drive to the center and you can walk to a beach with beautiful views!

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a romantic getaway!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2009

My girlfriend and I decided to take a weekend getaway for V-day. We really wanted a jacuzzi in our room to make for a relaxing and enjoyable trip and found the Innseason Resorts to be the perfect choice! Ogunquit is only an hour drive from Boston so we were up there in no time. The staff was very friendly and helpful and gave us great recommendations for a seafood restaurant. We found the suite to be just what we were looking for and at a very affordable offseason rate. The suite features a separate living room area with a tv, dvd player and couch. It is attached to a kitchen which has a microwave, fridge, table, electronic skillet, and 2 burners. I was able to make a delicious egg and bacon breakfast with the available appliances. The best part of the suite is the bedroom. A comfortable bed, 2 person jacuzzi, and tv made this ideal for a romantic weekend getaway. The jacuzzi could have been a bit bigger but was more than ideal! We have stayed at other places with in-room hot tubs and this place was much nicer and cleaner! My biggest issue with the suite was the lack of wifi or high speed internet (i think you can get a modem from the office if you inquire) and the tv sound. We had to use subtitles while watching DVDs because of the muffled sound emitting from the tv. The remote also did not work. During the summer these rates are jacked up as they should be to meet the demand of summer tourists but in the winter the value of InnSeason Resorts is one that can't be beat!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2008

I have never been at a resort that was so clean, fire place, rooms so comfortable and so close to the water. At the water there is a path great for walking or running. Great get away, one of the best my wife and I have been at.

I have sent others and their experience was as well positive. We are looking at purchasing a week.

• Liked — The room with a fireplace and the ocean and path on the rocks by the water
  • Disliked — Can't think of one
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
The Villages, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2008

Our second stay here at the Falls; this one a freebie to sit through the timeshare promo. It was hard to resist the offer to sit through a 90 minute presentation, we'd stayed here before and really enjoyed the room and the ease of getting around the area and Rte. 1 before the real busy season started. Our room (suite) was just as expected and quite satisfactory. Being tired from a busy day of running around, packing and travelling, we decided to crash in the room and rest for a couple hours before starting our vacation activities. Unbelievably, shortly after unpacking,my partner retiring to take a nap in the bed and me spreading out on couch to watch a game, the horrendous noise started. Incredibly loud banging on the walls and slamming of the outside door...over and over about every 15 seconds so loudly the wall in our room was shaking and vibrating; noise so unbelievably loud, I thought it had to be a Candid Camera gag. I had to turn up the volume on the TV to hear the game. After about 30 minutes of this incessant banging and slamming, I thought of our extremely noisy stampede experience staying at South Mountain a year earlier and called the front desk to ask if they could do something about all this noise; it sounded like our neighbors were throwing bowling balls against the wall and trying to slam the outside door as hard as humanly possible. The desk person said they could only enforce noise problems during "quiet hours" and suggested that we change rooms if the noise was that bad. We quickly repacked and moved to a quiet 2nd floor unit in the rear building; we never heard a sound from our new neighbors for the duration. I told the desk person we had not used anything in the room; it was as clean as when we arrived in case he needed to rent it out. He said, there was no problem, he had plenty of empty rooms. My question to him then was, why had he put us in a room right next to a family with young kids when we could have had some quiet relaxing privacy. He responded, there was no one next to or above us, that the noisy people were diagonally above us. I was amazed and concerned (about buying in) the noise was transmitted so loudly from that room to ours! The rest of our stay was quite enjoyable and quiet; the presentation went on for over 2 hours, I voiced my concerns with fully investing in properties where I had now twice encountered the most noisy rooms we've ever stayed in (South Mountain and The Falls). But, apart from the noise issues, we really did like the properties very much, the larger rooms, jacuzzi, cleanliness, amenities and overall condition enough to sign up for their Explorer program. This will translate into 2 more off-season visits to InnSeason resorts for us, 1 at Pollard Brook and 1 at Cape Cod, which will make or break the deal for us. We are very concerned about the noise issue and the problem if we had not been able to change rooms. Suggestion to InnSeason - put families with young children in a building separate from adults only.

• Liked — Large rooms, jacuzzi, access to off-season beach scene
  • Disliked — Loudest noise imaginable from neighboring room.
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
bennington Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2008

We had a "getaway" through II May 2 thru May 9 , 2008. We were very happy with everything. The unit was exceptionally clean , the management was extremely helpful and we shall return. The kitchen is limited but before we made the reservation we knew this . It's on thier web site and Interval International also states this. You shouldn't plan to cook Thanksgiving Dinner in your unit but for a weeks vacation , it couldn't have been nicer.

Stayed May 2008
St.Louis Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2008

I loved staying here was so clean and wonderful the rooms are like little apartments there is everything you need there save some money and buy your own groceries and come back and cook. Its a must you stay here you wont be unsatisfied, Emily the lady that works at the desk is oh so helpful and very nice. Thanks Emily and see you soon.

• Liked — Everything You Need and you dont even have to leave the room
  • Disliked — The Kitchen
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2008

Had a great time during our first stay at the falls at Ogunquit. Perfect for couples going away that only need each other for a good time. Room was better than anything else out there for the price. Hot tub, wine and good music is a recipe for a fabulous weekend.. The town was pretty dead due to the winter months and as you know the town is mainly for alternative couples but is great for any life style. Me and my girlfriend will def go back sometime soon. I suggest going to the hotel website for a good deal. Go there and prep your showtunes for a great night at the piano bar. The dining is great. I suggest the only sports bar around for some great appatizers and flat screens for watching the game. Wish i could remember the name but its on 1a heading toward wells.

• Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to InnSeason Resort The Falls at Ogunquit? Share your experiences!