“That's amore!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
New York City, New York
“That's amore!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Fun fifties feel. Greeted/seated by the owner. Menu is more elaborate than your usual breakfast spot. The lemon bread French toast, granola Belgium waffle & homemade corned-beef hash were delicious, but their coffee is less desirable. You can expect to pay around $40/couple for breakfast. Overall I highly recommend starting your mornings off here while in the Ogunquit area. Very friendly staff.

Princeton, NJ
“Still the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

If you want bacon and eggs with hash browns and toast, go to a diner. If, however, you want to treat yourself to something special one morning, go to Amore in Ogunquit.

They have a wide array of omlettes with very creative combinations of ingredients. For example, I had the "Mama Mia" which includes Italian sausage, onions and Provolone cheese (photo). Just great.

They also have some very creative and very good waffles. The other person had the granola waffle (photo) with a side crispy bacon. It was wonderful.

I have been going to Amore for years and one of their signature items has always been delicious muffin tops - "the best part of the muffin." I had a wonderful blueberry muffin top (photo).

Weekends during the summer usually means a wait for a table but the good news is that, while you wait, Amore provides complimentary coffee. Very thoughtful and very civilized.

Milton, Massachusetts
“RUDE!!!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

The hostess was so RUDE! We had six in our party she said it would be 45 minutes. I said we can split up she said probably would not make a difference. My husband 10 minutes later said is it ok it we sit at counter. She said I guess if you are in a hurry. We went in and sat a the counter there were 7 to 8 empty tables at all time so why 45 minute wait???? She talked about customers after they left sitting at the counter we could hear everything and I think I saw her pocket a tip!!

Food was great and our server was the best --

GET RID OF THE RUDE HOSTESS!!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Quality Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

My wife and I visited this great little place for breakfast this week and were pleasantly surprised with a cheery waitstaff and tasty food from a menu full of tasty breakfast treats.

Def. worth waiting in line!

Skaneateles, NY
“Outstanding breakfast experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

There are several top-notch breakfast spots in Ogunquit- a necessity since many of the hotels do not provide breakfast here. Amore is definitely my favorite (The Wild Blueberry would be the other one I enjoy). Unless you are there before 8:00am, you will most likely have to wait. They have a great system, however. They give you a pager, coffee, and a nice place to sit outside while you are waiting. The hostess is super friendly. The interior of the restaurant is so cute , all done with red, black, and white. It is clean and bright. The larger tables are all different and look to be antiques. I had the lemon bread French toast with blueberries and it was AMAZING!! Our server was fantastic and efficient. I would definitely come back!

• Visited August 2014