“Great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
New York
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I've been here twice on business trips and I defiantly want to come here with my wife! I have saved this restaurant as one of my favorites! Always good service and good food. Really cool decor also. I'm glad I discovered this gem! Try it you'll like it.

Libertyville, Illinois
“best corned beef hash”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

this place is terrific. great hash. wonderful pancakes and french toast. super coffee. very reasonable prices. good service.

but very crowded on weekends. get there earlier than you plan to eat. enjoy coffee while you do. the store also sells some carry out items.

you cannot ever have a bad experience here.

• Visited October 2013
Foxboro, MA
“Great breakfast spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Airy breakfast room; attentive staff; good breakfast choices; food served promptly. What's not to love.

New Haven, Connecticut, United States
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

another one of our favorite places in town for breakfast , Great food and service everytime. Never disappointed ...

New York City, New York
“Delicious but be prepared to wait (possibly)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We waited to be seated for about 40-45 minutes which is normally not something I do ever because I'm not a fan of waiting long for food but my husband said that people were leaving so we should wait. PS: We were told there would be a wait so it wasn't as if we waited there and didn't know how long it would be. After we ordered the food tok a bit to get to us but the manager/owner sent us fruit to make up for it (which I am grateful for because at 8 months pregnant it sucks to wait long for food when you are hungry) they also comped our fresh squeezed orange juice which was also nice. Now for the good part I order the stuffed bananas foster french toast--YUM! He ordered a "special" which was an omelet with lobster and asiago cheese which he too loved! I would definitely come back but maybe not on a holiday weekend or maybe not come too hungry. They were kind and the food was delicious!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere