“Great service and wonderful breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 81 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Andover, Massachusetts
“Great service and wonderful breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

A short walk to 10 AM Sunday morning breakfast at the Cove Cafe. We were surprised that there was not wait for a table. We both tried omelettes that were perfectly cooked. Moist and full of cheese, veggies and bacon. Toast was warm, coffee was great. Service is always very good, quick but not rushed. We visit a couple of times a season and it is consistently outstanding each time. We also enjoy browsing their shop across the street. Worth a try when you are in Ogunquit!

Visited July 2013

Merrimack, NH
“I <3 Cove Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

There is just something about the Cove Cafe that I adore. It is so quintessentially New England! We've always had excellent service there and we really enjoy our breakfasts at the Cove Cafe. We visit Ogunquit every summer and we would be sadly disappointed if we did not go to the Cove Cafe. I love how they serve their real maple syrup in "Wicked Good" shot glasses. Blueberry Pancakes are very good. I didn't have Lobster Benedict this time, but when I had it in the past it was excellent., We also get a kick out of the 2 parking spaces they have and since we go to brunch late we usually can snag one!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“A great place for breakfast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My wife and I always start our yearly trek to Ogunquit with a breakfast at the Cove Café. The food is always fresh and plentiful. It's a small cozy place and the staff is always cheerful, a perfect place to start the day.

Try the cinnamon roll French toast, you won't be disappointed.

Boston, Massachusetts
“A Fine Breakfast Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We love getting up to Ogunquit and do so all year round. One of the things we like doing there is getting breakfast at the Cove Cafe. Our timing hasn't been good over the past few years but since our first meal here (in 2001) if it is open it is a must.

Had a fine breakfast again this past Saturday and the greeting when we approached the door was refreshing and welcoming. That set us up with smiles on our faces for our food. Our server was right there for us if needed and given it was very crowded that was nice too.

The food was fine, the price right and the service and atmosphere the best as usual.

You won't do better in Perkins Cove or Ogunquit for that matter.

Boston, ma
“Best breakfast place in OGT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have to say I laugh everytime I drive by the line at Amore to go to Cove Cafe. Food is 10x better at Cove then Amore- what a tourist trap. Its a small family run restaurant with fantastic food and people. I have been to all the breakfast places in OGT,and Wells and the only one we return to time and time again is the Cove. Never had a bad meal here. My favorite is their stuffed french toast special which I sub their homemade whipped cream for the cream cheese and then have the maine blueberry sauce on top. Delish!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Cove Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cove Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.