“Great place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Montreal, Canada
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2005

Wonderful place to eat. Excellent service. Food was wonderful. Would eat here any time.

Ogunquit, Maine
“The Best In Ogunquit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2005

I am an Innkeeper in Ogunquit and can speak both from guest experience and my own dining experience, Bintliff's is the best!
EVERYONE who dines here raves about the quality of the food, atmosphere and value.
Take my advise, if you want a fantastic meal that won't break the bank, go to Bintliffs.

Menu has great steaks and seafood......even Lobsta

Leominster
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2005

This is a great restaurant! The onion soup was the best that I have ever had and I usually order it every time I go out to dinner, so I consider myself a good judge! The steak was cooked perfectly and was tender and what a great portion! It had a side of half potato half sweet potato in the shape of a cylinder. I can't say enough about the atmoshpere..the presentation...the waiter was wonderful...the dessert was wonderful...it was an excellent experience. I can't wait to go back there!

MAssachusetts
“A jewel of a find~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2004

Fascinating interior...I wanted to spend more time there just enjoying the ambiance. Food was distinctivley different. The Signature Bloody Mary was delicious. I can't wait to go back for the brunch again.