“Great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jonathan's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 80 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Transit: Jonathan's is on the Ogunquit Trolley Route!
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great food all around. Had the fish special. It was great and just delicious. The dessert was terrific too.

Visited May 2013

NorthEast
“Where's the beef?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

At Jonathan's thursday night is "Prime Rib" night. The pic in the local papers show a decent size cut of meat. When I received mine it was a joke. I'd be stretching to say it was even a 1/4". I realize the price is only $8.95 and I would be okay with the minimal cut BUT HONESTLY, WHY ADVERTISE A GOOD PORTION CUT then deliver a tiny cut. Just show the REAL thickness in your ads and we're okay with the delivery. PS: nice veggie accompaniments.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ticino
“I liked it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I liked the service and the food, the steak was good, not perfect, but good. The service very friendly and helpfull. The starter nice. and: Quite a nice wine list. not large, but some nice postions on it. And as a european i like, that you dont get the bill just after you have finshed eating. good.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Hartford, Connecticut, United States
“Enjoyey our dinner at Jonathan's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had attempted to go here once many years ago and left soon after we arrived. We were staying at the Meadowmere which shares a parking lot so decided to give it another try. So happy we did! I think maybe they changed owners of something but it was wonderful. Food was all so yummy and fresh and the staff was very friendly. It's kind of novel to be seated overlooking the garden they grew some of the food you are eating in. Definately worth the money.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saco, Maine
“Slow and Non-attentive Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Two of us went for breakfast this morning, 5/5/13. From the time we walked in to the time we were served, more than an hour had elapsed. Clearly, there was not enough staff on for a Sunday morning. When time to place our order, my friend asked for an omelette and a cup of tea. He was told that "it comes on an English muffin"...or he could have it on a different kind of bread. My friend's response was, "an omelette comes on an English muffin?" She realized she entered in the eggs benedict rather than the omelette (okay, an honest mistake). As I sipped my coffee, my friend's tea never arrived... not even with the meal. When the meal arrived, we told her that the tea never arrived, but to please just bring water and also some ketchup for the home fries. "Oh, I'm so sorry..." The host then arrived with water, but the ketchup never arrived. By that time, it was too late. Of course, the boorish couple at the neighboring table didn't help the ambiance much, as he talked on his cell phone throughout ... but, hey, that's a whole other story! By the way, that table had meals delivered to them that were meant for a different couple... and yet another story! Knew we should have gone to Congdon's which has never been a disappointment...

• Visited May 2013