“Wonderful Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Acton, Maine
“Wonderful Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I were in Ogunquit for my brother's wedding. On our last day, we decided to try the Beach House Grill. The outside of the restaurant was quite appealing, and when we stepped in, we found that the inside was very elegant with the patio torches visible from the window. The waiter was very welcoming and personable. He recommended a very delicious red wine, the Santi Valpolicella Solane. It was so good that we decided to take the bottle home with us! My wife ended up having the lobster ravioli. I decided to order the twin lobster dinner. I was apprehensive since I never had a whole lobster before. The waiter was very helpful in showing me how to properly crack open the lobster to get all of the meat. Our desert was a delicious Maine blueberry pie. Overall, we were greeted with amazing service and delicious food. This restaurant definitely made our stay in Maine truly memorable and pleasant!

Rockland,Ma
“Great Bartender”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I went to the Beach House for drinks and an appetizer. Beckie, our bartender was wonderful. I have to admit that this place was pretty empty for a Thursday night. If you want to sit at the bar and have a drink then Beckie will take good care of you.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Spring Hill, Florida
“AN ABOMINATION!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Good looking from outside, we got there at 8:30PM after missing dinner. Only 4 other tables occupied, but it took our waiter 16 minutes to acknowledge us. He eventually took our drink order and fouled it up--2 cocktails only. Dinner was to be Prime Rib. THE MOST SINEWY, GRISTLY piece of meat ever served an calle "prime." Baked potato was stone cold room temperature. I told the waiter who called in the boss and wanted to give us free dessert, but we passed figuring that if the meal was bad, the dessert would be poison! They deducted the price of my meal but I would NEVER go back. I told the people at the desk of our fine lodging (Ogunquit Resort Motel) about our experience and they told us that they had had many similar reports before and would never recommend this place. HORROR STORY and true.

Visited September 2012
Houston
“Good food - Extremely nice surroundings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Spent the night in Ogunquit and got a late start on dinner and was referred to The Beach House Grill. Was not disappointed. The location is great, easy parking, extremely nice interior and exterior. Very pleasant ambiance and easy to converse even though there was a Red Sox v. Yankee baseball game on the t.v. Quite tasty shrimp po-boy. Will definitely return on next trip to Ogunquit.

Douglas, Massachusetts
“Had great service wonderful meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Spent the day in Ogunquit with my daughter and her husband. We went to the Beach House for dinner and were treated to great service, personable staff and great lobster. Can't wait to visit again.