Last year when visiting Oginquit, ME, we stayed at a lovely hotel Gorges Grant . We heard they had a 'sister' hotel down the road. We looked it up when planning our trip this year. It is very nice, price is really good and we get a little breakfast with this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Milestone is a perfect combination hustle and bustle and relaxation. Our rooms are close to the beach, restaurants and shops, while being set far enough away so you feel like you can enjoy the peace and quiet. Lush grounds, affordable rooms and excellent service will make you feel like you're at a five star resort without the expensive price tag. Hang around the property and enjoy our top notch facilities like the fitness center and heated pool, or venture out and take a quick stroll to the village and restaurants. If you want to enjoy the scenery along the way, simply hop on the seasonal shuttle bus for a quick, easy ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Milestone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Milestone Hotel Ogunquit
- Milestone Hotel Ogunquit
- Milestone Motel Ogunquit
- The Milestone Ogunquit, Maine