My husband and I went to Ogonquit for a 4 day stay just to get away for some R and R. We arrived on a Thursday and were greeted by a very friendly front desk staff. Our room on the first floor was clean and very modern. Breakfast Friday at Strawberries was very good. Unfortunately, my husband became ill and spent the rest of our stay in bed (he had pneumonia). We had already paid for the breakfasts and the hotel removed the charge for his as he was unable to even go to the dining room. After I ate breakfast they brought me some juice and toast to bring to the room for him. Everyone there was very helpful and caring. I would not hesitate to return to Gorges Grant for a vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Gorges Grant
- Gorges Grant Ogunquit
- Gorges Grant Hotel Ogunquit
- Gorges Grant Hotel Ogunquit, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the Gorges Grant Hotel in the beautiful seaside community of Ogunquit, Maine. Our non-smoking facility offers guest rooms with one king or two queen sized beds. The rooms have private baths, free high speed wireless Internet access, cable television with premium movie channel, voice mail, coffee maker and coffee, refrigerator and individual climate control. We also feature indoor and outdoor heated pools, Jacuzzi and a well-equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Gorges Grant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.