Went Christmas shopping in the area and stayed a couple of nights at the Gorges Grant Hotel. Everything was great - very friendly staff and room was very clean and comfortable. Well situated for access to Kennebunk, Ogunquit and Kittery. Definitely would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Gorges Grant
- Gorges Grant Ogunquit
- Gorges Grant Hotel Ogunquit
- Gorges Grant Hotel Ogunquit, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the Gorges Grant Hotel in the beautiful seaside community of Ogunquit, Maine. Our non-smoking facility offers guest rooms with one king or two queen sized beds. The rooms have private baths, free high speed wireless Internet access, cable television with premium movie channel, voice mail, coffee maker and coffee, refrigerator and individual climate control. We also feature indoor and outdoor heated pools, Jacuzzi and a well-equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Gorges Grant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.