I have to agree with one of the reviewers: this place does require an overhaul. However, in spite of its age, the Marginal Way House is absolutely lovely. Great location, at only a few minutes walk from the beach, Ogunquit downtown and the Marginal Way. Clean and quiet with an exceptional view over the ocean. This is not our first trip here, we love it and keep coming back, never get tired. Will not hesitate to recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the tradition of Maine's summer resorts, the Marginal Way House has been welcoming visitors since at least 1911. Located on Wharf Lane, two blocks from the center of town, directly across from the Ogunquit Beach, the Marginal Way House offers incomparable views of the beach and coastline. Offering 3 types of rooms including hotel rooms in our Main and Wharf House buildings, motel rooms in our Dockside Motel, and efficiency apartments which are located through out our 5 building complex. Pets are accepted off season only ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Marginal Way House and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marginal Way House Hotel Ogunquit
- Marginal Way Hotel
- Marginal Way Motel
- Marginal Way House And Motel Ogunquit, Maine