Juniper Hill Inn has it all - location, facilities, and delightful staff, along with comfortable rooms in a charming setting. In summer, the outdoor pool and whirlpool are a fun place to start or end the day, but there is also an indoor pool, whirlpool and exercise room, so this form of relaxation is always available. Excellent shower, very comfortable beds, and a staff that is helpful and knowledgeable about the area.
The Inn is about 1/2 mile from the center of town, thus perfectly situated for dining, shopping, or going to the beach.
TIP - The Old Village Inn - less than 1/2 mile away - offers exquisite food in a relaxed yet elegant setting. We stay at Juniper Hill often, and try to dine here whenever we can
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine