We stayed at Juniper Hill for a Saturday night just to get away. We intentionally go off-season to avoid the crowds. The beach is about a 10 minute walk, but we usually just drive down and park to walk the Marginal Way. We go specifically to enjoy the hot tub, which we did this time. Never very crowded and the water is always hot. The pool is heated and makes a nice, refreshing change after the hot tub. The rooms are always clean, could use new TVs, but everything is always in working order. The Blue Elephant across the street has good Thai food, and the owners are very pleasant to talk to. If you're just looking for a nice, quiet place to relax this is the place to go.
As for the earlier review, we always play music in our room and have never been asked to turn it off. The staff there are very friendly & accomodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine