I love Juniper Hill Inn. We stay here all the time. The service is great starting at the front desk with Rita and Jerry, also Michelle. They are very friendly, knowledgeable and know everything about Juniper Hill Inn. I also want to say the rooms are very clean, we always stay in the main building. This past trip I noticed a Janet cleaning rooms and also taking care of the continental breakfast in the Littlefield room. She does an awesome job along with the front desk staff and I have told them so many a time. I noticed that the manager (Alex) does come out and frequent the front desk so he is always around which is a good thing. He does a walk through of the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit, Maine