We took a family trip over the weekend Oct. 18-20th and as with all of our stays at the Mariner we were very satisfied. The Queen size beds are very comfortable in rooms that are spacious and clean with a large fridge and microwave. We always enjoy the pool and hot tub (my favorite after walking the beach and Marginal Way which are close by.) The entire staff are friendly and went out of their way to answer any questions we had. They also set up a nice breakfast. I highly recommend a stay at the Mariner. You won't be disappointed. By the way, catch a sunrise right from the property. Great view of the Marsh and the Ocean off in the distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mariner Resort in scenic Ogunquit, Maine offers several rooming choices to meet most tastes and budgets. Guests can choose from basic motel type rooms to oversized three bed suites complete with free wireless internet access, air conditioning, distant ocean views and much more. All of our guests enjoy our indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, fitness room, FREE continental breakfast, volleyball, bocce court areas and our barbeque area. Our quiet location overlooking the scenic tidal marsh with distant ocean views offers a fabulous vantage point to explore Ogunquit, Wells, nearby Kennebunkport and all of Southern Maine. We hope to see you at the Mariner soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Mariner Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mariner Hotel Ogunquit
- Mariner Resort Ogunquit
- Mariner Hotel Ogunquit
- The Mariner Resort Ogunquit, Maine