We found this gem by accident - only planning to stay one night. When we saw our view and the clean, spacious room, we immediately requested another night. Our room was on the corner of the building which gave us a wonderful view of the grasses along the Ogunquit river. There is an outdoor and indoor pool in addition to the hot tub. Everyone - staff and guests - was friendly and remarkably quiet. I recommend taking the trolly into the shopping area - traffic is terrible in the evening. The trolley stop was directly across from the hotel. A footbridge to the beach was just down the street. This motel was a great find!
- Also Known As:
- The Mariner Hotel Ogunquit
- Mariner Resort Ogunquit
- Mariner Hotel Ogunquit
- The Mariner Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mariner Resort in scenic Ogunquit, Maine offers several rooming choices to meet most tastes and budgets. Guests can choose from basic motel type rooms to oversized three bed suites complete with free wireless internet access, air conditioning, distant ocean views and much more. All of our guests enjoy our indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, fitness room, FREE continental breakfast, volleyball, bocce court areas and our barbeque area. Our quiet location overlooking the scenic tidal marsh with distant ocean views offers a fabulous vantage point to explore Ogunquit, Wells, nearby Kennebunkport and all of Southern Maine. We hope to see you at the Mariner soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Mariner Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.